ARDR singed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Independent Institute of Lay Adventist of Kigali (INILAK), a non-profit educational institution of Kigali, Rwanda on October 23, 2014. The purpose of the agreement is to build friendship and goodwill and foster a relationship that will support exchanges which promote meaningful civic engagement in a global context between ARDR and students, faculty members and administrators of INILAK.
In an effort to internationalize our commitment to community engagement, both parties are now prepared to participate in a formal experiential learning program that seeks to promote opportunities for collaboration in service, internship and research efforts.
As stated in the MOU, these exchange programs encompass, but are not limited to, promotion of the following ideas:
- Establishment of joint service and community development projects.
- Organization of joint research programs.
- Exchange of knowledge, ideas and training.
- Establishment of internships (local and abroad).
- Other service related programs to which both organizations agree.